Kubiko is a web development company currently focusing on Ruby on Rails and it’s related technologies.
We’re looking for talented individuals who available to work full-time in Pajajaran Street, Bandung, Indonesia.
All candidates must:
- Have strong work ethic
- Discipline, responsible, proactive and communicate well
- Able to work with minimal supervision and under tight timeline
- Able to work individually or within team
- Fast learner and willing to learn new skills
- Understand written English
Ruby on Rails Developer (RoR Dev)You have to be proficient with these skills:
- Ruby & Ruby on Rails and it’s related technologies
- TDD & BDD
- Git / Github / Bitbucket
- MVC & OOP
- Web Programming Concept
Web / Graphics Designer (WG Design)You have to be proficient with these skills:
- Good sense in UI & UX design
- Creative & detail oriented
- Expert in HTML5 & CSS3
- Bootstrap Framework
- Responsive Design
- PSD to HTML5 & CSS3 conversion
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator or similar applications
Ruby on Rails Trainee (RoR Trainee)We will train you to be a Ruby on Rails developer, free of charge. Please bring your own laptop.
If you pass the training with outstanding results, we'll hire you as our in-house developer.
You must meet these qualifications to be eligible to join our training:
- Knowledge on MVC & OOP
- Knowledge on Web Programming Concept
e.g. Client - Server, Session, Cookie, HTTP methods, AJAX
- Proficient with at least 1 Programming Language
e.g. Java, Groovy, PHP, C#, Visual Basic, etc
- Experiences with at least 1 MVC Web Framework
e.g. CakePHP / CI / Laravel / Play! / Grails / Django / Sails, etc
- Basic Linux knowledge
Send your CV to [enable JS to see email], please write the code for the position as the subject.
Whether you’re a fresh graduate, have prior working experiences or a freelancer, as long as your qualifications meet the requirements please don’t hesitate to apply.